- Promote and protect joint mobility
- Reduce inflammation
- Relieve soreness and pain
- Rebuild tendon and tissue
Tumeric, one of the components in Joint Smart, in addition to being a powerful anti-inflammatory, is also a well-known antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic agent.
If you're injured and can't wait to get back into action, or if you're trying to prevent joint and tissue injuries, add Joint Smart to your order list. It's a powerful, dual-purpose product, supplying your body with nutrients that provide the raw materials it needs to promote rapid tissue repair, while also helping to reduce inflammation, soreness, and pain-without requiring you to over-rely on NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug).
Joint Smart - Usage Instructions
- 5 capsules once or twice per day, depending on the severity of the injury.
- 1-2 capsules once or twice per day may be used for prevention/maintenance purposes.
- 1 capsule every 2-3 hours has been successfully used during ultra marathon races as an alternative to NSAIDS.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE WITH SHELLFISH ALLERGIES
Glucosamine sulfate is usually derived from shellfish; the overwhelming number of joint health supplements containing glucosamine